Our huaraches are made with premium leather and completely handmade. We take pride in sourcing from the best artisans who use top quality materials to make our collection in Sahuayo, Michoacán Mexico.
All our huaraches are medium width and full sizes. Our shoes start out a little snug and then stretch naturally about a half size after being broken in due to them being real genuine leather, they do mold to your feet.
- We’ve found most full-size customers stick with their full size
- We recommend sizing down to the next full size if you are a half size (example: size 7.5 size down to a 7).
- If you have a wider foot, we suggest you size up for extra room and comfort
- Shoes are listed on our site in US sizing.
- Leather color can vary from the pictures due to the nature of the leather and them being handmade artisanal products. Leather may have minor imperfections this is completely normal.
- Sun exposure will darken natural leather
We try our best to ship IN-STOCK items within 48hours. Your shipping cost is for the time it takes to arrive at you the moment we ship your item, this does not include processing time. Shipping time may take 2-5 business days. Our preferred shipping method is USPS.
If you do not see your size available, please see our pre-order tab
If a style has “Pre-Order” in the product name this means they have a minimum wait time of 12 weeks. We are currently in production for these items but don’t want you to miss out on having your pair as soon as they arrive to us. Please keep in mind all shoes are handmade and this waiting period is just an estimation, sometimes they ship before and at times can take longer due to delays in production time or customs clearance and transportation from Mexico.